You Paid a Ton of Cash for Your New iPhone XS MAX, So It’s a Good Idea to Protect it with the Spigen Thin Fit 360 Case
Dropping your phone sucks, especially if you paid more than $1,000 for the newest iPhone XS Max and you haven’t put it in the new Spigen Thin Fit 360 Case. Considering the cost of current smartphones it’s almost impossible not to deicide you’re gonna immediately wrap the thing is a case. The problem with most cases is they make your phone about as comfortable to hold as a milk crate.
- Light with full 360 coverage for iPhone XS MAX
- Includes a custom-fit tempered glass protector
- Everyday scratch defense in a rigid exterior
- Quick and easy access with precise cutouts
- Designed for Apple iPhone XS MAX Case (2018)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.